Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pine Forest :)

[ left to right ] Fatimah Azzahra, Nisrina, Raisya, Alya, and Zahra


Zahra Zayinatul Fitria

Alya Hamidatul Sida

Raisya Fadhillah


Fatimah Azzahra and Alya Hamidatul Sida 


Fatimah Azzahra

Zahra Zayinatul Fitria

[ photos by Annisa Shofia Khairina | camera Canon EOS 60D with Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Tele-Macro

It's P2M Share to Care closing! It's still the part of P2M Share to Care, and wow! My teachers aren't wrong to decided this place. This is Cijalu :)
This place is Pine Forest. We played games here and visit the beautiful water falls and I LOVE IT! I'll upload my photograph about Cijalu's water falls later. You'll love it gals!
And thanks to all my friends to be my models here, I really love this place, your photos and this place! I'll get to here again next time :) 
See ya next time Cijalu!

No comments:

Post a Comment